Sunday, January 13, 2013

One Skirt - Two Looks

Hi lovelies!

It's been a while since I have blogged on here. To be totally honest I have had a truly hectic 2012 and I lost sight of how much I love blogging and sharing with you all via my blogs. I'm moving to Toronto Canada on Tuesday morning and with a fresh start comes a fresh set of posts!

My first one is coming right up! I'm also back blogging over on my main site www.squidgymoments.ie so do check it out as well. :) xxx

                           ************************************************************************************

Just before Christmas, on a trip to my favorite city in Ireland, Galway, I laid eyes on the most amazing skirt. It was such a great shape for me, it was burgundy (my current favorite color right now) and it had a leather look to it.

In simple terms, it was love!

Having tried it on, I just had to buy it & I was so glad I did because it became a staple item in my Christmas wardrobe. I had two particular looks I really liked and thought for my first post back - I'd share them with you.

I teamed both looks with some black tights & my favorite brown ankle boots. The blue belt also came  with the skirt so it was a great double buy as I have lots of tea dresses it would go with as well.

Let me know what you think! :)

Outfit One: 
Skirt: Penneys €11 (incl belt)
Top: Penneys €25



Outfit Two: 
Skirt: Penneys €11 (incl belt)
Cropped Floral Top: New Look €16


I'm hoping you will all welcome me back with open arms! :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment