Sunday, August 14, 2011

Rachel Berry Chic

I've been at a style crossroads the past few weeks. I felt I had lost my way and I felt my wardrobe needed a new revamp. This confusion was further fueled by the in between season limbo that most high street stores are only coming out of and I was scared because I didn't know what I really liked anymore.

One thing was for sure, my love for all things preppy was still as strong as ever. I adore cute cardigans, printed knits and dresses and skirts I can team these with. I've been told before I dress quite similar to Rachel Berry and I agree. I love how she dresses and in my time of confusion, I turned to Glee (the best show ever!! ;))

So today I'm going to share some of my favorite Rachel outfits with you in a post I like to call Rachel Berry Chic! I also love the cute dresses she was wearing in Season 2 but I cant find these on Google! Oih! :)

 Hopefully I will find the time to post some of my own preppy looks over the next few weeks but for now, what do you guys think of Rachel Berry's style?!

Let me know & make sure to share your preppy chic tips!! :) xxx




2 comments:

  1. I've never really been a fan of the preppy style, but I have to say the clothes Lea Michele/'Rachel Berry' wears in Glee have really caught my attention! She always looks fab! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Rachel Berry look but I think its a little young for real life, it needs a more grown up twist to make it a little more chic.. Unfortunately we are a bit too old for knee socks! But I love her sweaters!

    ReplyDelete