Saturday, April 30, 2011

Heidi Higgins

When I think of true style, elegance and timelessness only one name springs to mind – Heidi Higgins. As a lover of fashion and timeless pieces, I am prone to following and obsessing over collections and designers such as Heidi Higgins. Heidi, who is from Co. Laois – only down the road ;) – is an Irish Fashion Designer and one I’ve had my eye on for quite some time. Her collections are filled with perfect cuts, pretty details and the potential of being apart of your wardrobe for years to come.
I have watched Heidi grow her company through her many appearances and mentions in the Irish Media. From Xpose, to the Sunday & Irish Independent to this months Stellar Magazine and I think it’s safe to say that Heidi Higgins is the talk of the fashion world and we can all see why!
What I love about Heidi’s pieces is their femininity. The colors and cuts of her designs are amazing and are designed to make you feel special. She captures these qualities in the photography of her ranges which are always based in classic, timeless locations – a perfect persona to match her products. Her most recent shoot was my favorite so far. Looking at the pictures I almost felt like I was there – back in another time. This is a magical characteristic to capture and I think Heidi is one girl who has it down to a tee.
Her latest collection is so stunning that I just had to feature it on my blog. This is my first time doing such a post and I am so excited to be given the opportunity to do it. My personal favorites from the collection include the Megan Dress and the Tara Dot Beige Coat – so so amazing! :) What are yours?
Make sure to check out Heidi’s website for more information on her and her products and why not follow her on Facebook and Twitter and stay tuned on her exciting adventure as one of Ireland’s most talented Fashion Designers.
I hope you enjoy Heidi’s collection as much as I have. Her designs are truely magical.
Kathleen xoxo










No comments:

Post a Comment