Saturday, April 30, 2011

Off the Catwalk

Last Thursday (March 31st), I was one of those lucky fashionista’s to be in the audience for the Off the Rails Roadshow. For their season finale, Sonia & Brendan visited my second home – the wonderful White Water Shopping Centre in Newbridge Co. Kildare.
As a girl who had never seen Off the Rails (I know tut tut), I was excited by the unknown. What I did know though was that the fashion and style were gonna be amazing. And as always (almost always) I was right! All us lucky gals in the audience were subjected to fashion shows, tips, giggles, make over’s, spot prizes and a whole lotta Brendan & Sonia!
And yes, I think it’s safe to say, I will never miss an episode again!
So before the show, I was in the front row for a fashion show they were hosting. I got some amazing shots of the outfits I loved the most. Those outfits, you guessed it – I’m about to share with you! I have placed the photographs in a Gallery format to make it easy for you to flick through them. Which look is your favorite? Let me know! :)
So until the show airs next week, why not get your fashion fix right here on Squidgy Moments, with some of my favourite outfits from the season finale of Off the Rails.












No comments:

Post a Comment