Saturday, April 30, 2011

Make Up for the Hair

As a girlie who doesn’t wear make up (pretty much ever!), I like to style my hair with pretty accessories and styles on a daily basis. I’m quite lucky that I’m blessed to have long shiny brown wavy surfer like hair – which always makes accessorising super fun! From cute colored bobbins, to stacks of hair bands and clips – I am obsessed with making my hair super prettyful everyday! :)
I started playing around with some of my accessories today and I decided I would do a post on them. I’ve decided to keep my hats for another day (they are my new obsession!!) hehe ;)
So lovely blog readers, is there anyone else like me out there!? Who knows…but one thing’s for sure – this was a super fun post to shoot pictures for! But be warned…taking pictures of the back of your head just isn’t easy! ;)
Enjoy! :)
xoxo














All of my hair pieces have a vintage feel and style – but are in fact all from the high street! Check out the stores below!
Green Rose: H&M
Floral Bow: New Look
Lace Slide: Pennys/Primark
Peach Rose Clip: Pennys/Primark
Feathered Hair Band: Pennys/Primark
Pearl Bow Hair Band: A|Wear

No comments:

Post a Comment