Thursday, June 16, 2011

High Street Haul

Hi lovelies! Today I decided that I deserved a little treat (or five ahem) ;) So I headed off to White Water for some well deserved retail therapy. As always Penneys/Primark rocked my world (I wish I had more moneys!!!), they had amazing shoes and dresses today! I got a few little bits and I also got some accessories from Accessorize!

Penneys Purchases...

In Penneys I fell in love with this 70s floral boho dress! It fitted great and the best part was, it was only €13!!!? I couldn't believe it! I also picked up two bags today, the woven satchel which is shown below was reduced to €3! The other is a brown leather woven satchel that was reduced to €2!! (not shown). Bargains Galore eh! I also picked up a hair doughnut that I can't wait to try out!

Accessorize Purchases...

In Accessorize I bought the cutest necklaces ever! I am crazy in love with the robot one and the little bike was so retro I just had to have it! My bangles are also pretty funky, I just love the color turquoise! :)


What do you guys think? Let me know! :)

Kathleen xoxo

6 comments:

  1. That robot necklace is SO cute! The floral dress is extra lovely too!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't he so cute! I'm gonna call him Ralph! (I like to name things) haha! :) Thanks for the comment lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I have a bangle/cuff that would go great with this outfit! If you want, I could send it your way. It's pink and minty (like the one bangle you're wearing). Eee! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaw wow!? :D Do you not want it though lovely? :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the accessories you're wearing! Such adorable and unique pieces. You have such a sweet sense of style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaw thanks so much lovely :) xxx anything flowery & quirky and im a sucker! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete