Saturday, June 11, 2011

Lanzarote Wardrobe ~ An Introduction

Hello lovelies, I hope you have all been well? Apologies for the lack of blogging, I was off in sunny Lanzarote for a week! I had an absolute ball and I got lots of outfit pics, high street goodies and market finds to share with you over the next few weeks!

So today I'm gonna give you a little insight into what's to come with a sneak peak to what I actually brought in my big blue suitcase which is rightfully named "Big Blue" - if you see something that catches your eye, let me know and I'll tell you where I got it and it might just be featured in an outfit post! :)

So stay tuned, let me know what you think and most importantly enjoy! x

Much love lovelies,
Kathleen xoxo


6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That hat is SO beautiful! I'd loveee to know where you got it! It's completely gorgeous!

    I hope you had a lovely little holiday honey!

    Love Britt xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely! :) The hat is actually a bit of a DIY job. It's a trilby from Penneys/Primark and it originally had a black silk trim on it but I dislike wearing black so I just removed the trim and threw a headband on instead! The headband is also from Penneys/ Primark :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many patterns! I love it! Cant wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you lovely! It really portrays my floral print obsession eh!? Stay tuned! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Catherine :) a little diy job involving Penneys items! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete