Sunday, June 26, 2011

High Street Haul

Hi ladies, how are we all? On Wednesday I got offered my first full time paid "proper job" in an agency as an Account Executive! So as a way of treating myself I headed up to Dublin for a me day. :) I had sooo much fun strolling around the streets and shops and I got some great bargains to! I have shopped a lot this week so I've loads of items to share but here are my purchases from Wednesday in Dublin!

When I got home, I realised they actually made an outfit! Haha high five to me! :D

Let me know what you think!

Kathleen xoxo


Floral Maxi Dress: A|Wear €15 on sale!
Purple Cardi: Penneys/Primark €5 on sale!
Purple Box Bag:Penneys/Primark €3 on sale!
Brown Leather Brogues: Penneys/Primark €13

6 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit, i love the dress!!!

    Emily
    XxxX

    http://blogofmeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Congratulations on the new job, that is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is gorgeous, congrats on the new job! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much lovelies :) xx im wearing the dress today & its super comfy! It makes me look so tall, im only about 5'3! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit.. and love your blog!

    I saw your post on twitter. Hope you make it to 30 today.


    Grace

    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks pretty :) xxxx and thanks for the link to yours il check it out to! :) x

    ReplyDelete