Friday, August 5, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hi lovelies! Hope you all have a super weekend! :)

When I woke up this morning there wasn't a cloud in the sky so to work today I wore a cute floral prom dress from Penneys/Primark teamed with a Tommy Hilfiger polka dot cardigan I bought in NYC a few years back (for only $13 i might add!!!).

I got home though and felt I wanted to be all cosy, so I popped on my favorite hoodie which looked great with my dress!

You'll find my summery work look below. I'm lucky that the agency I work with aren't super formal which means I can wear a lot of my favorite clothes to work! :)


This picture then shows my coral Abercrombie & Fitch hoodie that I bought a few years back in NYC. I absolutely adore it and it's one of my fav A&F pieces out of a pretty huge collection! : )



What do you guys think? :)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment