Monday, August 1, 2011

Outfit of the Day

Hi lovelies, today's outfit of the day features a new dress I bought yesterday in wait for it...Tesco's for a very cheap amount of €7!! I got two of these dresses, both with floral print and I must say they are so comfy and so so flattering! A great Bank Holiday Weekend find!

I was down by the sea this weekend with my boyfriend Paddy and our little note in front of me is about Paddy's Pug Winston! There's some pics of him on my Squidgy Moments blog if you wanna see the cutie!! :)

So what do you think of my dress!? Let me know!

Thanks lovelies :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. What a bargain! And you look amazing in it!!

    http://joyfullantidotes.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww thank you Joy! :)

    Your comment has just made my day! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute! i love tesco stuff :-)

    ReplyDelete