Sunday, May 1, 2011

Outfit of the Day - I Just Came to say Hello!

Hello everyone!

First of all, I would like to welcome you to my second blog "Squidgy's Fashion Corner". Squidgy's Fashion Corner is a fashion blog where I will talk about trends I heart, show you my outfit of the day and blog about absolutely everything to do with fashion! :)

I decided to create this blog as I wanted to keep Squidgy Moments as a photography blog & I thought having a separate fashion blog would be super groovy! :)


Now to get the ball rolling.... here is my Outfit of the Day!


This is me rocking a very 70's dress which i made girly with my love heart cardi! I love this look as it's my style down to a tee. Cute and flowery and super prettyful! :)

Dress: Pennys/Primark
Love Heart Cardigan: Pennys/Primark
Glad Sandals & Necklace: Pennys/Primark
Tights: Pennys/Primark - I cut the feet out of them - I detest leggings!
Bag: Guess (from NYC)
Rose Clip: New Look
Charm Bracelet: Links of London

Do you like my outfit? Let me know! :)


I hope you will enjoy Squidgy's Fashion Corner & I hope you will pop back again! Please feel free to become a follower of my blog and be sure to sign up to receive email notifications!

Get in touch! :)

Love,
Kathleen xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The dress is beautiful, looks really nice on you. I have the Links of London sweetie bracelet too, love it.

    Sadie xx

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    P.S. Great blog, i'm now following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you lovely, it's my favorite! :) High five for having a Links too! :) I love my Links! :) xx

    ReplyDelete