Thursday, May 5, 2011

Outfit of the Day - You can stand under my Umbrella

I think when we all woke up this morning we were a little surprised. I know I sure was! What was that wet stuff on my window?! Oh yeah it's rain! It's funny to think that us Irish could forget what rain looked and felt like after just a few weeks of super sunny weather! But hey - we are optimists! So because it felt more like November today, I routed out my tights - something I thought were away for the next few months and I accidently created a really nice outfit!

I love it when that happens! High Five! : )


Navy Top: Pennys/Primark
Floral Denim Hotpants: Pennys/Primark
Striped Tank Top: Hollister (NYC)
Blue Leather Belt: Vintage
Mocasins: Minnitonka Mocasins (NYC)
Jewelery & Tights: Pennys/ Primark

What do ya think? : )

2 comments:

  1. Love that outfit, you just gave me a great idea for a top thats way too loose for me :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I always wear lots of big tops and then pull them in with a belt! I look forward to seeing you rock it! Send me a link when you post! : ) xoxo

    ReplyDelete