Thursday, May 19, 2011

Outfit's of the Week

Hello fellow fashionista's! I hope your all having a good week!? I got some great news this week - I am now an employee of Monsoon Accessorize! Lucky me huh!? I am excited to say the least : ) & I start tomorrow eeep! : ) 

I wore lots of different looks this week and I thought I'd do a multi look post - so here goes! Let me know what you think!

Much Loves, Kathleen xoxo 


Tribal Dress: Forever 21
Abercrombie & Fitch Tee: NYC
Grey Cadrigan: Penneys/ Primark
Red Skirt: Zara (Lanzarote)
Bow Pumps: Penneys/ Primark
Polka Dot Top: Pull & Bear
Coral Tank: Hollister (NYC)
Grey Skinny Jeans: American Eagle (NYC)
Varied Bangles: All Penneys/ Primark
Esspadrilless: H&M
Cream Lace Dress: New Look 
Blue Leather Belt: Vintage

Hope you liked my outfits! :) 

4 comments:

  1. The grey dress is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw thank you lovely! I love it, I got it like two years ago and I still love it! :) Its actually cream, my tights are making it look darker but its really prettyful! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress :).

    Sadie xx

    http://www.brandnewbutterflywings.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks a million Sadie, it's super comfy!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete