Saturday, May 28, 2011

Brand Lust: Blowfish Shoes

Some of my favorite bloggers from the US are often seen sporting a brand of shoe called Blowfish Shoes and the thing about these Blowfish Shoes is that I love 'em! So from seeing them featured online and from hearing super positive tweets about them all the time, I decided I want some! 

Unfortunately they only ship within the USA, so I'm a little heartbroken! But not to fear, I'll get back over there asap! Anywho, I decided I'd share some of my favorites from their collection. They are super funky shoes and would make the prettiest outfit a little playful. Perfect! :) 

What do you guys think!? I know I'll be searching for them on my next trip to the US! Check out their website www.blowfishshoes.com to see the full collection! 

Kathleen xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Looks stylish, love it!
    - http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowlfish is a fairly awesome brand! Love it; this is SugaGumDrops of Twitter!

    http://nikscorneroffashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must get my hands on some! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Blowfish! They are one of my sponsors and I'm hosting a giveaway with them! :) They are some of the most comfortable shoes I've owned!



    Meanz (Koi Story)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comment lovely, I am so hoping to get some soon! I entered your competition so I have my fingers & toes crossed :) I love your blog! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete