Sunday, July 3, 2011

Sales Sales Sales!

Hi lovelies, please tell me I'm not the only fashion loving gal who's left moneyless after to much spending in the sales!? :D

Oh my have I enjoyed them! I even got the special River Island band (after been up queing since half six!!) and got soooo much stuff! Shops I hit this week included Penneys/Primark, A|Wear, New Look & River Island!

Let's have a look at the goodies I got.... :)

A|Wear Purchases:

So although I think A|Wear have increased their prices so much, I did manage to find to great bargains in their sale (I found their sale prices really high this year though). I got this gorgeous oversized burnt orangy cardi! Reduced from €30 to €15! It's super dressy and great for my new job!

The second thing I bought were these amazing peep toe pumps that were only €12 in the sale! These are my first A|Wear shoes and I haven't taken them off since I bought them! They are sooooo comfy!


New Look Purchases:

I don't generally shop in New Look, but I had a peep in this week and the sale had just started!I got this gorgeous skirt and cutesy shorts for €10 each and the bangles & ring were a steal to!


Penneys/Primark Purchases:

I am a divil for the cardigans and these gorgeous preppy chic cardigans were only €3 and €5 in the sale! Bargain!!


River Island Sale:

This sale rocked my socks!! I got so much and due to my special discount brand I only paid half the price of the sale price!! €65 for all these goodies! Shoulda been €130 in the sale minus the band!


Lucky Meeeee!

I also met Whitney Port on Friday and she was sooo nice and looks so amazing in person! My phone died right as I was about to get a pic with her (im devo) but here's my autograph and a shot I got of her at the Kildare Village Event that I got online! 



Today I'm off to see Glee perform in Dublin and I am so excited! This is a dream come through foe me as I'm the hugest fan! I dress quite like Rachel Berry so today Im sporting one of my Rachel Berry dresses and cardi's! I am leaving the Penny Loafers at home though as it's just such a gorgeous day! 

Have a great day lovelies xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment