Sunday, July 24, 2011

Guest Post: My Favorite Summer Accessories by Fabiola Bedoya

Hi lovelies, welcome to the another great guest post. This post which is written by the lovely Fabiola will take you through her favorite Summer Accessories. Some of which she has made herself! 

Enjoy :) xxx

******
Hi everyone name’s Fabiola I chat with Miss Kat via Twitter under @fabii_cakes and I am soo excited to be sharing with you all my go-to summer accessories. Now, some of these I have made and others I got from friends and etc, either way enjoy!

Lately I have been loving floral headbands and since I am a d.i.y kinda gal I made the pink rose one and loved it, my friend made the other. Flowers always look so pretty in hair!


                   Here are some of my favorite summer rings. For Summer I am loving gems, big stones, big flowers and rhinestones galore!

The next accessories I am loving is earrings, especially dangly ones. I love anything turquoise and exotic 
looking. I am also into the cross trend as well as you can see by my silver dangly earrings =)



FEATHERS!!! Yes, I am HUGE on the feather trend right now, from earrings to hair extensions.


Last but not least NECKLACES all kinds with stones, turquoise and dream catchers. I love layering necklaces 
during the summer especially really eye catching ones like below =)





Anywhos hope you enjoyed a look inside my fave summer pieces  and take a look at my Etsy shop > http://www.etsy.com/shop/fabiicakes I post handmade goodies there =)


No comments:

Post a Comment