Friday, July 29, 2011

A Change in Style...

Hi lovlies, I have a dilemma and I'd love your help with it!

I've reached one of those points when I realise that my style is changing. I know that cause I'm only a youngin at 22 that I'm still finding my home in the style department. Although I'm very confident in my dress sense I'm at the point where I don't know what I want to wear next!? For the past while it's been cute flowery tea dresses or skinny jeans and a flowery floaty top.

But now I have an urge inside me to wear something completely new!? But what!?

Generally I become to like certain types of clothing over time but I'm bored of my current clothes and believe me thats a tonne of clothes to be bored with!!!

I guess now I'm thinking what's next!? I'm back in the working world up in Dublin and I'm seeing so many different styles of clothes everyday! I'm generally very cute in dress, lots of flowers and pastals with a little bit of preppy Rachel Berry chic thrown in and the odd converse orientated outfit.

I'd love to hear what styles and clothes types your loving at the mo so get in touch and let me know! And make sure to let me know if you have ever felt like this!

Kathleen :) xxx

4 comments:

  1. I think everyone goes through style ruts. I'm currently loving boyish styles. Buttoned up fitted shirts, skinny jeans, creepers. Like Topshops 'New Mod' trend. Amazing. I think that style is quite similar to my style anyways. Like my style would be very non-girlie....(most of the time), a lot of black and fitted shapes. Hope you find your style soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very cool look alright although I am quite girly with my style, even though I'm not that girly in personality! I've been doing my rsearch and I'm thinking I'm gonna branch out into polka dot prints as well as flowers (i wear flowers all the time) but keep my preppy edge!!

    Wish me luck! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love polka dots! I think sometimes for work its nice to tone it down and keep it chic, with just interesting accessories and pops of pattern/colour. Like nude tones in a dress/pants/top and then AMAZING shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  4. For work, our environment is just kinda casual smart so I wear a lot of little dresses, skinny jeans and chinos but I'm finding it hard to find nice shoes these days!? help!

    ReplyDelete