Sunday, July 24, 2011

New Job - New Wardrobe

Hi lovelies, how are we? :)

If you follow me on Twitter, you would know that I recently started a new job. So for me, a new job means buying new smart clothes to wear! Over the next few months I'm gonna share some of my favorite work outfits with you so today I'll start with this one... :)


I love love love this outfit! I'm very much into the neutral beige & brown colours when it comes to office chic and so far this has been my fav outfit for work!

The chinos & silk polka dot blouse are from New Look, the cardi is from A|Wear as are my peep toes pumps (which are out of view but you can see here)

My nail varnish is Maybelline's Hot Salsa that I'm tots in love with at the moment!

What do you guys think!? Have you any hot office looks to share or tips to give! Let me know! :)

Kat :) xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love this look, I love the nude palette you have going on, so chic and glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks puddin! Kinda crazy about the colour scheme to! :) x

    ReplyDelete